The term ‘our’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 123 somwhere. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Booking and Payments
- By making a booking through our website, you agree to pay the full amount for the services you have selected.
- You can make a payment using the payment methods available on our website, such as credit card, debit card or other electronic payment methods.
- Payments made through our website are processed by third-party payment processors. We do not store or have access to your payment details.
- If you cancel or reschedule your appointment within the cancellation period, you may be subject to a cancellation fee. The cancellation policy varies depending on the service, the time of the day, the day of the week and the location. Please check the cancellation policy for your specific booking.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- We will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss or theft of property that may occur while you are on our premises or during the provision of our services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.